Jumanne, 3 Mei 2016

Exclusive: Read what Jumoke Odetola said about Genevieve, Omotola , others

Actress Jumoke Odetola
Award winning Nollywood actress Jumoke Odetola who recently opened up on her fondness for top Ghanaian actor, Majid Michel is also a model, scriptwriter and a movie producer. In an interview with NAIJ.COM, Jumoke Odetola opened up on her favourite actresses in Nollywood, why they inspired her and much more.

Tell us about you? Background
 Well, my name is Jumoke Olamide Ajoke Odetola also known as Binta Ofege. I was born October 16 in the late 80s (laughs). I was born into the homes of Apostolic Parents and the last child in the family. I hailed from Abeokuta, Ogun State. Attended Abati Nursery and Primary School, then Abeokuta Grammar School, Abeokuta. I am a graduate of Information and Communication Technology from Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo. A first class student (laughs), though narrowly escaped it on my certificate in my final year with a GP of 4.3.  Many of ACU mates are yet to recover from why I chose acting because they knew me as a very quiet student in school. I continued with my Master’s program with Computer Science at University of Agriculture, Abeokuta but I differed the program for the sake of acting (laughs), will have to finish that soon though, because my father wanted all his children to have a minimum of Master’s Degree. Soon I’ll be going back and it’s going to be my choice.

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni